Free Full Stack Web Development Webinar
Skills You Need To Become A Full Stack Web Developer in 2019
Live on 17th October @ 8PM (GMT +8)
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the top skills you need to become an in-demand full stack developer, who gets job offers from the best tech companies.
Why You Should Attend
Some topics that will be covered:
- What is a full stack developer?
- What does a full stack developer do daily?
- What are the skills you need to be an in-demand full stack developer who actually gets job offers?
- The pathway of a full stack web developer.
Plus a Q&A session where we will answer all your questions.
100 seats limit only
The Webinar Is On:
17th October (Wednesday) | 8PM – 10PM
By the end of the webinar, you’ll:
- Know precisely which skills you should learn, for the best returns as a full stack web developer.
- What to do, if you want to be a full stack developer but don’t have programming knowledge.
- Learn what a full stack developer does and how much they valued in the Malaysian job market.
- How to enter the lucrative tech industry.
All you need is a laptop and an internet connection to join the webinar. There are no prerequisities needed to join the webinar.
What Is Full Stack Developer Really?
A full stack developer = someone who knows front-end & back-end programming.
There is a big demand for full stack developers. Because of their expansive skillsets.
Learn live from key experts
Join us live and learn from someone who has experienced and done it.
Dr. Lau Cher Han
Chief data scientist, full stack developer machine learning researcher, Microsoft Excel world champion and state advisor for Johor Corporation.
Through his 15 years of experience in software development, database technologies, data mining, and big data analytics – he has consulted companies such as Intel, Jabil, HP & IBM.
Dr. Lau has helped over 1000s of individuals break into a tech career.
Digital marketer and entrepreneur, with 8+ years of helping companies with marketing & growing their sales.
Reuben will be facilitating the training and will drop helpful tips, links & content throughout the webinar.
Since we are going to be asked…
Okay, but if you have a question, just drop us a message through the chat bar on the bottom right.
Will there be a replay?
Where is this webinar held at?
How long is this webinar?
Register For The Webinar Now
(We can only fit 100 participants in the webinar. Make sure to register early.)