Privacy, Refund Policy & Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 25th November 2018
Welcome to LEAD by UCAN Technologies Sdn Bhd.
Collection of Information
UCAN Technologies is the parent company of LEAD. Information collected on LEAD may be shared with UCAN Technologies Sdn Bhd.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. This is when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, webinar, survey, workshop, Bootcamp, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, messaging apps, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, geo-location, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use Of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services: Including processing transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- Facilitate contests, webinars and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service and carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- We are based in Malaysia and the information we collect is governed by the Malaysian law.
Sharing Of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf.
- When you participate in some areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
The Company takes reasonable measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Unless specified, products, courses & online programs purchased at LEAD are not refundable after purchase.
If you made a purchase mistake, you are eligible for a refund within 72 hours from purchase time. Please make a request through our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org within the applicable time period for your program or product.
Your online access to all program materials is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our programs for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to programs.
Terms Of Service
Last Updated: 26th November 2018
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply when you access or use the websites (collectively, the “Site”) of LEAD, Inc. (“Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”), and the services, content and materials made available via the Site (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Company for products, services or otherwise.
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending you an email notification, providing notice through the Services or updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. Your continued use of the Services following our notice of the amended Terms will confirm your acceptance of the amended Terms. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you may not continue accessing or using the Services.
All questions or comments about the Services should be directed to email@example.com
In order to access and use certain areas or features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account. If you create an account via our Services, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information; (b) maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it accurate, current and complete; (c) maintain the security of your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account and the information you provide to us; and (d) immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your account or the Services.
3. Terms of Sale
Access to certain materials, video, programs and other course content on the Services is made available for purchase (“Premium Services”). Your payment for any access to any Premium Services is subject to the following terms:
- Price. The price for any Premium Services will be made available via the Services at time of purchase. You may pay for access to the Premium Services in full at the time of your purchase or pursuant to any installment payment plan that we make available.
- Valid Payment Methods. Only valid payment methods acceptable to us, or our designated payment processors, may be used to purchase access to our Premium Services. By submitting your order to purchase access to our Premium Services, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use your designated payment method and authorize us, or our designated payment processors, to charge your purchase to that method. If your payment method cannot be verified or is invalid, your order may be suspended or canceled automatically. You must resolve any problem we, or our designated payment processors, encounter in order to proceed with your order.
- Refunds. Please consult our refund policy (“Refund Policy”) for information regarding any refunds that may be available for any Premium Services. To be eligible for a refund, you must make a refund request through our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the applicable time period set forth in the Refund Policy.
- No Cancellations. Other than in connection with our Refund Policy, all sales are final and we do not offer any refunds or cancellations.
- Failure to Pay. A failure to pay an installment payment related to any of the Services may result in the immediate suspension or termination of all Services. Upon suspension or termination, you will no longer be able to access your account and any Services. To maintain access to your account and all corresponding Services, your account and payments must be current and in good standing for all programs and Services for which you have registered. Pursuant to our Refund Policy, if your account is suspended or terminated for a failure to pay, you will not receive any refund except at our sole discretion and any scheduled automatic renewals will not occur.
- Errors in Charges. In the event of an error that results in an incorrect charge, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any erroneous amount charged. In addition, we may, in lieu of a refund as provided in this paragraph, opt to provide you with a service credit, with a value equal to the amount charged to your payment method.
- Taxes. You are responsible for any applicable sales or use tax, duties, or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with your purchase. If you do not pay such sales or other tax or fee on a transaction, you will be responsible for such taxes or fees in the event that they are later determined to be payable on such sale, and Company reserves the right to collect such taxes or other fees from you at any time.
- Automatic Renewal Terms. Certain Services, such as our Customer Support Channel, are ongoing subscriptions (“Subscriptions”). By enrolling in a Subscription program, you agree that a Subscription fee will be billed at the price you agreed to when subscribing to the payment you provide for the then-current Subscription period on a recurring basis until you cancel. If you do not wish for your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or cancel your Subscription, please email us at email@example.com. You must cancel within 30 days before your subscription date.
- Access to Services. Upon payment in full for any program advertised as “lifetime access,” you will receive access to the program that you purchased for the duration of the time LEAD operates the Site and your specific program, subject to these Terms. We reserve the right to discontinue programs and adjust the Site and programs at our sole discretion, so, where available, be sure to download any material you want to keep, since you’ll no longer have access to the membership area after access ends. For Subscription programs, you will only receive access to the Services during the term of your subscription, subject to the requirement to be in “good standing” with all other programs set forth in Section 3.8. above.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Services, including all content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services, are the proprietary property of Company. Any use, copying, redistribution and/or publication of any part of the Services, other than as authorized by these Terms or expressly authorized in writing by us, is strictly prohibited.
5. Confidential Information; Non-Disclosure.
You acknowledge that certain content, videos, and other materials on or made available via the Services constitute the Confidential Information of Company. “Confidential Information” refers to certain information that is marked as “Confidential” or “Proprietary” that we reasonably regard as proprietary or confidential relating our courses, business, products, processes and techniques, including without limitation information relating to our trade secrets, business plans, strategies, methods and/or practices that is not generally known to the public and is disclosed to you pursuant to your express agreement to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information.
Except as expressly allowed herein, you agree to hold in confidence and not disclose any such Confidential Information except in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby agree that any unauthorized disclosure of Company’s Confidential Information may cause immediate and irreparable injury to Company and that, in the event of such breach, Company will be entitled, in addition to any other available remedies, to immediate injunctive and other equitable relief, without bond and without the necessity of showing actual monetary damages.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site for non-commercial purposes, provided such link does not portray Company or the Services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking website does not contain any illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use a Company logo or other proprietary graphic of Company to link to the Site without the express written permission of Company.
7. User Content
The Services may include discussion forums, support channels, blogs, profiles, or other interactive features or areas (collectively, “Interactive Areas”), in which you or other users create, post, transmit or store any content on the Services, such as text, photos, video or graphics (“User Content”). You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of the Interactive Areas, and that you use the Interactive Areas at your own risk.
By submitting or posting User Content, you grant Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content via the Services and any other medium. Further, you acknowledge and agree that Company may, but is not obligated to, enforce its rights in the User Content against third-party infringers. You represent and warrant that you own and control all of the rights, title and interest in and to any User Content you provide or you otherwise have all necessary rights to grant the rights to Company that you grant in these Terms.
You agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through the Services any User Content that:
- is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- content with political agenda.
- displays, describes or encourages usage of any product we sell in a manner that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to Company or any user.
- may violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including pictures or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual’s consent.
- makes false or misleading statements, claims or depictions about a person, company, product or service.
- may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- contains viruses, malware of any kind, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code.
- in the sole judgment of Company, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services.
Although Company has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Content posted on the Services, Company reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense.
Separate and apart from User Content, you may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, about the Services or Company (“Feedback”). Feedback is non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Company. Company shall own, and you hereby assign to Company, all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and Company shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You agree to execute any documentation required by Company (in our sole discretion) to confirm such assignment to, and unrestricted use and dissemination by, Company of any Feedback.
9. User Content
You agree that you will not use the Services in violation of any law, contract or intellectual property or other third party rights. You further agree not to:
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services.
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters and pyramid schemes, or harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services for the purposes of sending commercial emails.
- use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data.
- introduce to the Services any virus, trojan worms, logic bombs or other harmful material.
- circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or feature of the Services.
- use or attempt to use another’s account, or grant any third party any right to access your account, without authorization from Company.
- engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct.
10. Third-Party Content, Advertisements, and Promotions
Company may provide third-party content on the Services, including without limitation advertisements and promotional offers, and may provide links to web pages and content of third parties (collectively the “Third-Party Content”). Company does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third-Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content. Your use of any Third-Party Content is at your own risk. The inclusion of Third-Party Content on the Services does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Company of any Third-Party Content or any information contained therein. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in the promotional offers of, any third party responsible for Third-Party Content, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotional offers, are solely between you and such third party. When you leave the Services, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Services.
The Services are provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, financial or other professional advice, unless otherwise expressly stated. The company does not warrant the services are accurate, reliable, current or error-free. Company does not warrant that services and servers are 100% free of viruses or other harmful components. Always use industry-recognized software & tools to detect and quarantine viruses from any downloads from the services.
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by Company, the Services are provided on an “As-Is” basis without warranties of any kind. And to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Company disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, title and non-infringement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, our independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and our and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Company Parties”) from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your use of the Services, (b) any Feedback you provide, (c) your breach of any of these Terms, or (d) your violation of the rights of any third party.
13. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the company parties be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, whether in an action in contract or otherwise arising out of or in any way connected with these terms or the use of products.
14. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
These Terms are for the benefit of, and will be enforceable by, Company and you only. These Terms are not intended to confer any right or benefit on any third party or to create any obligations to any such third party.
15. Modifications To The Services
Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that Company will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
Company reserves the right, without advance notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Services, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Services.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.